ARE TRIALS INCLUDED IN THE RATES?
* Yes, all trials are included in the bridal packages, the trial is included in packages with single services as well, such as hair only bridal packages or makeup only bridal packages.
DO YOU HAVE A MINIMUM?
* We currently do not have a minimum amount of services required to reserve your wedding date!
CAN I HAVE A TRIAL BEFORE RESERVING MY WEDDING DATE?
* Yes, we actually recommend a trial before reserving your wedding date! Once your trial is completed and you decide you would like to move forward you will receive a personalized proposal of all the services you have inquired about. Your trial rate will go towards your final balance! Nothing else will be due until 2 weeks of your event.
WHAT IF I AM UNHAPPY WITH MY TRIAL?
*If you are unhappy with your trial services you will be offered a complementary service trial with the same artist.
WHAT IF I WANT TO RESERVE BOTH MY WEDDING DATE AND TRIAL TOGETHER?
* This is also an option, we would require a deposit to do so, which will also go towards your final balance. The trial rate will still be due the day of your trial and you will receive an updated proposal with your new final balance.
WHEN ARE FINAL BALANCES DUE?
* Final balances are due 2 weeks before your event.
ONCE I RECEIVE MY PROPOSAL CAN I ADD SERVICES?
* Yes, you can add services up until 2 months of your event. This way we will be able to schedule accordingly.
WHAT IF I PAY MY FINAL BALANCE AND SOME OF THE BRIDAL PARTY DECIDES NOT TO RECEIVE SERVICES?
* Unfortunately we are unable to refund for the services that are no longer needed. Although we do recommend either gifting the services to someone who may not of initially wanted them, or the service amount can go towards gratuity.
WHAT ARE YOUR DRIVING FEES?
* Our travel fees vary by distance. Any getting ready location outside of a 10 mile radius of Seattle and Phoenix, will be charged a travel fee. This includes trials.
DO YOU HAVE A STUDIO THAT I CAN TRAVEL TO FOR MY WEDDING AND TRIAL?
*Yes! Our studio location is based out of West Seattle (brides trials of AZ will be discussed at time of inquiry). This is for trial no wedding day off services.
IS GRATUITY ADDED IN YOUR RATES?
* No, gratuity is considered a "thank you" or a gift. We leave this up to the brides and their bridal parties discretion. This also goes for trials.